Rock Hall Canvas Works is pleased to announce that we have teamed up with Force 10 Sails of Easton, MD to offer our clients a full range of sail loft services. The Force 10 team has decades of experience serving Cruisers, both local and those who have traveled all over the world through all condition. Whether you’re contemplating a full batten mainsail, furling mainsail, furling genoa, a cruising spinnaker or a storm jib, we’ll customize each sail for your cruising needs. We specialized in the design and development on various styles of boats, ranging from one design classes up to 90ft cruising vessels. The loft is equipped to provide sail repair and service, sail washing, rigging, and much more.
• New Sails; cruising, racing and traditional
• Launder dirty sails
• Re-stitch damaged or missing thread
• Patch chafed and worn areas
• Re-cut stretched out sails
• UV suncover replacements
• Luff tape conversions
• Mainsail full batten conversions
• Tides Marine Strong Track
• ATNspinnaker socks
• Mainsail loose foot conversions
• Custom spinnaker graphics
• Replace hardware like grommets, cringles and sail slide/slugs
For more info please contact us at Rock Hall Canvas Works.